21 May 2022

Visit Wales in the UK


 Wales is that beautiful country on the west side of the United Kingdom. This post includes links to many of the places I have visited. We count a number of friends and relatives among those who celebrate the culture of Wales.


The Welsh Dragon-- a symbol of the nation.




I have a nice collection of photos and will add more as I have time.

Beaumaris Castle on the island of Anglesey



Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch 

That small village with the incredible name. I even try to pronounce it.





St Fagans National Museum of History near Cardiff




I've included some common Welsh phrases in

Mind the Gap 2 on   AMAZON      and other booksellers.












See the United Kingdom page for other places to visit.








No comments:

Post a Comment