18 July 2020

Sheboygan Waterfront



I walked along the Sheboygan waterfront from Deland Park to markers of nearby shipwrecks. This is the view from where I sat under a tree reading a book.

The park itself has the remains of an old boat, the Lottie Cooper. You can see it behind the sign.




Lottie Cooper video from my YouTube Travel Channel, SuttonTravels


Along the waterfront I turned right and walked past the marina.


If interested, here is a video of the marina and ducks from my YouTube Travel channel SuttonTravels.






Going back the other direction and north along the coast, you pass a beach and see signs about ill fated ships.





What to do
Walk along the waterfront
Enjoy the sandy beach - it looks pretty good
There are places to have a picnic, which I did
Important note - there are toilets
There is a playground
There's more



Links to Connections

My Page    www.suttong.com

  

My Books  AMAZON          and             GOOGLE STORE

 

FOLLOW   FACEBOOK   Geoff W. Sutton   TWITTER  @Geoff.W.Sutton

 

PINTEREST  www.pinterest.com/GeoffWSutton

 

Articles: Academia   Geoff W Sutton   ResearchGate   Geoffrey W Sutton 







No comments:

Post a Comment