18 July 2020

Indian Mound at Sheboygan Wisconsin



When I saw the sign for the Indian Mound park, I turned off for a visit. It is worth a visit if you enjoy American history and wooded trails.

There are 15 acres in this woodland. The burial mounds date from around 550 to 750 CE.



I took this photo of one of the mounds. If you look at the top of the photo, you can see the rounded top of the mound.



There is an example of what they found in a mound but it is difficult to see.






It was raining on the day I visited. The trails are easy to identify but one of the longer trails was blocked by a fallen tree. Anyway, I appreciated the park.



Links to Connections

My Page    www.suttong.com

  

My Books  AMAZON          and             GOOGLE STORE

 

FOLLOW   FACEBOOK   Geoff W. Sutton   TWITTER  @Geoff.W.Sutton

 

PINTEREST  www.pinterest.com/GeoffWSutton

 

Articles: Academia   Geoff W Sutton   ResearchGate   Geoffrey W Sutton 









No comments:

Post a Comment