27 October 2019

Royal Army Museum London England



I stopped in the Royal Army Museum 7 November 2018 and got quite a surprise. I had been on a 100-year anniversary tour of the Western Front in Belgium and France. Both of my grandfathers fought in the Royal Army.























After learning quite a bit about the Army, I walked downstairs to the research room. I would need an appointment to view records, but I could do research on their computer. In a matter of minutes I found a substantial portion of one grandfather Frederick Charles Sutton's army records! I took screen photos and was able to obtain pdf copies when I got home.


See more of my photos and videos at VISIT LONDON ENGLAND.

You might like this fun and informative guide to British words and phrases.

Mind the Gap on AMAZON  and  GOOGLE







No comments:

Post a Comment