19 November 2016

Milwaukee Wisconsin

Milwaukee 2016 Geoff W Sutton
The picture above is from a bridge across the Milwaukee River.

I took a weekend trip to Milwaukee November 10-13, 2016. I came across the Trainfest Model Railroad weekend event when searching for things to do.

After spending several hours at the event located at the fair grounds in West Allis, I headed downtown for some Wisconsin cheese at the Wisconsin CheeseMart.






Whilst there, I took advantage of the coupons to have a late lunch in the connected pub.






The day before I visited the Audubon Center --North Milwaukee by the shore (previous post).



Lake Michigan at Audubon Center Geoff W Sutton 2016


















I would rate my grilled ham and cheese sandwich very good. The service was friendly. The restrooms were clean and well stocked. The prices of the cheese goods were reasonable and there's a great variety. I and my wife enjoyed all three samples I brought home- Apple Cinnamon, Cranberry, and Blueberry Cobbler.

Connections

My webpage www.suttong.com

On twitter  @GeoffWSutton

My recent publications Geoffrey W. Sutton

My YouTube Playlists Geoff W Sutton

Visit Wisconsin









No comments:

Post a Comment