18 April 2023

Best Personal Bag item

 

 
I got this travel bag on  AMAZON  to replace my old one, which lasted some 25 years!

I read the reviews on this and other bags and returned a couple. This one is rated 4.5 stars and has 523 ratings as of today. There are also answers to questions.

Here's what I like

Space for a water bottle

Easy access in front for a phone

Room for my iPad

Padded shoulder strap- comfortable fit

Lot's of pockets

Nice size

Great price

See the published dimensions online

I would prefer blue but for some reason that would not arrive as quickly as the gray color.


Sponsored

Check out

Mind the Gap for a fun reference to British language and culture.


 

The Kindle Version is a quick download.




The travel bag is also available in black.



/>

No comments:

Post a Comment