20 April 2022

Oklahoma Railway Museum USA


 

The Oklahoma Railway Museum is a working museum.

Getting an old loco in shape










You can buy tickets for a ride but it was closed when I visited.








There are signs providing educational information about America's railroads.

For example, a sample of tools used by the crew.













And information about the tracks









I wandered about the yard and took these photos.




































































Link to the museum website

The museum is free

Purchase a ticket for a train ride

See the website for hours and days of operation

Link to a Google Map


Please check out my website   www.suttong.com

   and see my books on   AMAZON       or  GOOGLE STORE

Also, consider connecting with me on    FACEBOOK   Geoff W. Sutton    

   TWITTER  @Geoff.W.Sutton    























No comments:

Post a Comment