11 March 2022

Hollywood Studios Walt Disney World Orlando FL

 Prepare for an Action-Packed Day




We spent one day at Hollywood Studios. My wife and I were at the "ropes" ready to enter. I headed for Slinky Dog to meet our family. It was a great attraction for young and old in the Toy Story section. And it's a good choice for a "rope drop" attraction.




My fave was the Star Wars area and the Rise of the Resistance- it's worth paying extra for this one.







There are shows, which allow for a needed break. My fave was the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular- Warning it's loud and some scenes can disturb young children.






Here's a video clip from one of the scenes.



We rode the Aerosmith coaster. The launch was the best part-flipping around in the dark didn't do much for me and I love coasters.



There are a lot more attractions here offering a day of fun for all ages. As usual, prepare to walk a lot--there are 17 attractions in 135 acres.

Some other family favourites

Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway

Frozen Celebration Sing Along

Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage

Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy

A Few More Photos





Notes from 2022
We stayed at the Carribean Beach Resort. The skyliner goes directly to Hollywood Studios from the resort.

Please check out my website suttong.com








No comments:

Post a Comment