28 May 2021

Trails and Walks by Duluth Minnesota

St Louis River from Superior Hiking Trail/ G Sutton/ 2021

 There are miles of trails and paths around Duluth. I hiked part of the Superior Hiking Trail and at one point had an excellent view of the St Louis River. On the drive to the parking area I passed a Spirit Mountain Recreation resort, which appeared closed at the time.

Hiking Trails near Duluth

Below the mountain are places are public access points to the St Louis River.






North of Duluth, you can walk for miles along the shore of Lake Superior--and I did.


North of the Canal area/ G Sutton 14 May 2021

Some scenes along Lake Superior









For those who enjoy watching the waves on large lakes, here is a video.


So, if you enjoy hiking or simple walks, there are miles and miles available here.

Please see my website www.suttong.com

And subscribe to my YouTube Channel SuttonTravels

See more places in Minnesota















No comments:

Post a Comment