17 March 2021

Kruger Park South Africa

Kruger Park, South Africa, May 2009 / Geoff Sutton

 I visited Kruger Park in South Africa in May 2009. The adventure began early in the morning as I drove a van full of university students to the park. Fortunately, my South African friend, Johan Mostert, took the wheel as we approached the park. This post includes photos and videos of our visit.

Soon after we entered the park, we watched a female lion reject a male's interest. They roared close to the road. We're pretty excited. What majestic animals!


Here's my short video from YouTube.


A large elephant approached our kombi so we zipped out of the way!

 Luckily, I got a good shot. I also posted a video on my YouTube channel.










At one point we stopped as zebras meandered across the road in front of us.








Off to the side, a secretary bird took flight.



Watching the giraffes is an awesome experience. It's like being in a nature film.






Following are some additional photos from this amazing park.







Gacelle

Hippopotamus



We spent a night in the park, which I highly recommend.



This Baobab tree symbolizes so much of the cycle of life because they can live for thousands of years.


See more wildlife at KENYA SAFARI

    and India's Ranthambore Tiger Reserve

Please check out my website suttong.com 

   and join me on my Facebook page and on twitter.

For more videos see my YouTube Channel SuttonTravels

And subscribe to this blog.


Google map of Kruger National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment