13 May 2019

Adler Planetaruim


There are a number of exhibits dealing with space science, space travel, the solar system, telescopes and more.

I saw two movies, which are child friendly. They are impressive on the large ceiling screen viewed from reclining chairs. The childish numor can be annoying or entertaining, depending on your taste or tolerance.

I'd allow 2-3 hours for a basic interest level visit.

Location: The Adler Planetarium is located on the Museum Campus by Lake Michigan.

Admission: It's expensive for those of us from out-of-state. I bought a City Pass to save on costs at five attractions. Some exhibits or events cost extra. Check the website for details.

Crowds: I went after lunch on a Saturday. It was not crowded.

Hours: 9:00 - 4:00 - Open daily --check the website for the latest details.

Food: There are places to purchase lunches and snacks. I was able to bring in my own food.

Friendliness: All the staff I spoke to were friendly.

Maps: A map is available to visitors.

Accessibility: See the website for details.

Parking: Available and expensive.

Website:



No comments:

Post a Comment